INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH THE SITES
We may collect and use both Personally Identifiable Information and Anonymous Information by and through our Sites. Personally Identifiable Information may include: name, DBA, address, phone, email, company information, billing information, and more. Anonymous information may include browser information, information obtained from cookies, demographic information, aggregated information, blind information, and internet service provider information. We may supplement the information we collect from you with information we receive about you from other sources.
HOW WE COLLECT, USE, AND SHARE INFORMATION
We collect information when you use our Site to register and submit fees in compliance with the Unified Carrier Registration Act of 2005. In connection with this service on our Sites, we may ask for, and you may provide, information and data through forms, surveys, applications, and online fields, or you may authorize us to collect information and data from third party sources. We may use this information to do the following:
- Respond to your inquiries and requests and send you notifications.
- To send administrative information to you
- To finish and fulfill your registrations, to perform such registration services, and to provide you with any and all related customer service.
- To verify your identity or location for security purposes.
- To send information that you may be interested in
- For operation and administration of the Policy, including (but not limited to) such purposes as (i) data analysis, (ii) audits, (iii) fraud monitoring and prevention, (iv) enhancing, improving, or modifying the registration process, (v) identifying usage trends, and (vi) operating and expanding the Plan’s activities.
- As we believe is necessary or appropriate (i) under applicable law, (ii) to comply with legal process and other applicable laws, rules, and regulations, (iii) to respond to lawful requests from public and government authorities, (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions, (v) to protect Plan operations, (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that the Plan may sue for.
UPDATING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Online registration generally allows you to update, amend, and review your personal information. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to review and update any information or data.
How We Gather, Use, and Disseminate Information
UCR.online, as well as all websites, use a browser. These browsers collect anonymous information by default. UCR.online uses this information to ensure site functionality and maintain security. Neither the site nor the company sells or transfers any data collected by the user for any purpose other than to maintain compliance with the Unified Carrier Registration Act of 2005. We do not harvest or track your information in any way.
Cookies are used to help improve user experience. Our browser does not require you to accept cookies, and you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may experience some loss in graphics and other functionality.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
This Site is not directed at individuals under thirteen (13) years of age, and individuals under the age of 13 years should not provide information or data through this Site. We do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13 years.
This site applies administrative, technical, and physical security measures. This includes computer safeguards and secured files and servers. We restrict the right of any third party with whom we may share data to disclose your personal data. We also require all such third-parties to apply appropriate measures of security.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Policy refers to this Site. If you link to a third party website from our Site, you will not be governed by this Policy. We recommend that you review the internet or online policy of any third party website you visit.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We may make changes or amendments to this Policy at our discretion. Any changes or amendments we make will be effective when we post them on the applicable Site, unless we expressly provide a different effective date. You agree that posting such changes or amendments on the applicable site will serve as effective notice to you. You agree to review the Policy periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the current terms of the Policy. You acknowledge and agree that any changes we make are binding on you as of the effective date we dictate, but in any event, your use of the applicable Site on or after the effective date constitutes your affirmative acceptance of such changes. The effective date set forth at the beginning of this Policy indicates when this Policy was last changed. If you have questions about this Policy, please contact email@example.com.